Sunday, February 1, 2009

Splish Splash

What a darling redhead!

Little Braylin gets chubbier every time I see him.

Toddler Camille was my pool buddy. She's probably getting ready to jump off the stairs again.

Camille's twin sisters and mom.


Last Friday I helped out with a parents' networking event for the Stay at Home Parent program - swimming at the O'Fallon YMCA! Nurse Chari has gotten to know me well enough that now she calls me for help with her projects. The little ones had fun in the water, and by the end moms were doing the kind of networking we hope to facilitate. Hearing that one girl there has an emotionally abusive boyfriend, several other moms chimed in that she should demand respect and not stay in a bad situation. "Do you want your daughter to grow up in an envoronment like that?"

That's the kind of networking these women need. It's a joy to see out clients come together.As St. Vincent once said, "No one is too rich to receive or too poor to give."

No comments: